New Website

Ok - so I do not have any viewers, yet... But all that is going to change VERY soon! I have found the best webhosting/design website for artists like me!

I am so incredibly excited about the website I put together and will be launching it sometime in the next few days! Yes it will need tweaking since I am way too anxious to get it up and running, but with in the coming months I should have it pretty much perfected with links, photos of my work and whatever else I can think of as I go.

Last weekend I was surfing the net - and this is why I love Google so much - I stumbled upon a another photographers website (admiring how professional it looked) and I happened to notice a small - itty bitty icon at the top of his page, so what else is there to do then to CLICK on it? Right? :P

So that icon took me to Other Peoples Pixels and well - they have taken my anxioty of finding a reasonable/affordable web design site away. They are the perfect match of design and webhosting all wrapped up into one for people like me who know a LITTLE bit about codes (because her friend showed her how to update the last one) but nothing about where to begin designing...

I'll be keeping you posted with a link in a few days and now that my thought process is not soley focused on website design, I should be writing more blogs more often!

Take care Bloggers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maternity and Dry Lake Bed

Ronnie and Dave Johnson (Magic In The Air)

Dr. Sketchy's Anti-Art School