Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

It is December 28, 2006 and I am FINALLY getting over a horrible cough, sore throat, crappy congestion and unfortunately for my husband, my voice is coming back... :)

I am wishing you all (if anyone even, remotely looks at this blog yet) a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

We had a wonderful Christmas, with the exception of me coming down with, whatever it is I have /had. The weekend started off with our kitchen completion (well everything but one cabinet), we have a faucet people, we have a faucet!

I cleaned up the dining area, we can actually see the dining room table! And almost completely decorated for Christmas morning.

This has been the strangest, yet wonderful Christmas:
1. I/we had Christmas shopping completed December 15th, I know, a miracle.
2. Our decorations were not completely up and yet Christmas morning was better than ever (no ornaments on the tree), I know, how could I?
3. I did not bake ANY Cookies this year. I feel so unaccomplished without having done them, so I think in a couple of weeks I will, at least do some chocolate chips. I was thinking about baking "New Years" cookies, however due to this nasty cold/whatever it is, I really don't think it is a good idea to be spreading the wealth... For those of you who don't know me (which is probably everyone that looks at this), I bake an umpteen amount of cookies
every year and distribute them through out the family, friends, mailman... (you get the picture) so not doing any has been weird.
4. And, finally,We were able to see almost every family member before or on Christmas day. We usually catch my Dad & my Step-Mother (Peggy) until after New Years.

And than I get sick and have been fighting it all this week. Hoping this is not a prelude to 2007. Yikes!

This is the kittens very first Christmas so I did have some fun with photos. I will post them soon - just have to get off this laptop.

This coming January I do want to launch my new website - I am hoping by the end of January if not sooner. I am definitely switching my server service so that the transition (once the kinks are out) is smooth.

So get ready and come back more often (that is, if there are any readers) because I will be posting, many more photos and many more stories about life, business, couples I photograph, and well, hopefully an entertaining read. I also hope to get better at my grammer. Sorry for those English majors out there in blog land. ;)

Hope you all are having a most wondrous holiday and again, have a Happy, Healthy New Year!





Love, Laugh, Live

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RatCity Rukkus

Balloons and Dry Lake Bed

October