Maternity and Dry Lake Bed

I must say, Maternity shoots are so intimate and loving to photograph, I feel honored anytime someone asks me to capture this fundamental time in their lives.  Especially when the Mom-to-be is as adventurous as I am!  Yes please! 

Ariana is one of those Mom-to-Be's.  I gave her a few options to choose from for potential shoot locations and she immediately went for the Dry Lake Bed.  There wasn't even a hint of hesitation.

I just said softly to myself,  'sweet'. 

I absolutely love the atmosphere that a Dry Lake Bed brings to a shoot. So many interpretations.  In the case of a maternity shoot? I feel it speaks of a spirit coming to life. Birth and bringing joy, happiness and adventure into a beautiful family.

Thank you Ariana for letting me have a small part in the beginning to your next adventure.

See some of the photos below and let me know what you think?
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RatCity Rukkus

Balloons and Dry Lake Bed

October