Balloons and Dry Lake Bed

Not going to lie, it's been a minute and with this pandemic, it's been a long minute.  4 months.  4 months of not being able to pick up the camera to have a living subject, however that changed last weekend when a friend (non-client) agreed to come out to do a photo shoot at the Dry Lake Bed near Boulder City.  I was more than excited, as not being able to create or photograph has been torture.

Being laid off from my full-time job was a huge blow, as I know many Americans out there are facing the same situation; however reflecting, it has made me want to do photography full-time, so this particular photo shoot was especially therapeutic and just reminded me how much I miss creating.

Vegas Balloon Twister was/is the ultimate first subject back, as we collaborated a concept of her balloon making expertise with a few smoke bombs on the Dry Lake Bed.  With this session, she made a balloon dress, custom made (and can custom make one for you) that she wanted to show off her amazing talent for further promotion and just have fun in the sun.

We were Accompanied by her amazing talented husband Dave Johnson; who is also a Magician and another photographer Tyas Frantz

If you have a concept for a photo shoot, please consider MHA Photography and contact me to make your vision a reality.

Check out some of my favorite photos from this fun shoot (I got a little carried away). 









































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RatCity Rukkus

October