Ryan Joseph Gross Christening

Since I've been neglecting my blog I've decided to go with the flow rather than give a time line from last year and pretty much do what I've been supposed to be doing from the beginning - just blog! Yup - just blog! *laugh* I guess because I wanted to start from last year and catch up I started to procrastinate which leads to nothing getting done - which means no one consistently reading and keeping whomever may or may not be reading coming back to...well... read and view.

Needless to say I will eventually get to our Honeymoon, my appearance on the Weekend Edition of the Today Show 2006 (awesome experience), all the 2006 Engagements and Weddings and even further back favorite photos, family gatherings and whatever experiences come my way.

Tonight I wanted to start with something that happened today! Our newest cousin's Christening! Yes people - today - it happened today... Don't faint.

Ryan Joseph Gross - newest cousin - son of George & Lori Gross III and such a cutie pie!

It was and is a very rainy day, several rivers overflowing on the way to St. Agnes Church in Jersey. Definite April showers and then some.

We were about 20 minutes late to the Church, thankfully it was a Catholic church so we didn't miss the big moment. And Thankfully people were standing when I entered since Dave unfortunately dropped me off at the wrong entryway and I / we (after he parked the car) entered on the complete opposite side of where everyone was. There was no carpeting so, again I thank the Lord the people were standing, for I felt awkward enough with my loud heels hitting the tile echoing loudly as I came into the chapel with an already in progress Mass. Luckily only 2 or 3 people looked over as I clunked my way in.

Dave came in and we stood in the back lost - we didn't see anyone. There were a lot of people and it was a large Church. Finally a nice man saw our confusion and pointed us in the right direction.

Ryan was born in January - and up until now I hadn't seen him, only photos so of course I was anxious to see the little tyke, but I would have to wait since we were 3 rows back from George and Lori and they had no clue we had arrived. :)



Needless to say once I was able to relax and see a glimpse of his full head of hair I got my camera out and went wild. :)





The little shoes - too cute!








His Little Hands








Sleeping away.








His little Pendant.













There he is

"Hey baby"






The Godparents holding on while he gets wet.








George, Lori, Ryan, Patti & Dom.

Little Ryan is staring straight at the camera.


























Big Day for little Ryan












He is soon sound asleep... again...











What a day.







I hope this starts a new trend on my blog and to be up to date as well as show some past fun I've had with photography.

Until next time.

Comments

Anonymous said…
This is great info to know.

Popular posts from this blog

RatCity Rukkus

Balloons and Dry Lake Bed

October