Me & Mr. Jones


Me & Mr. Jones
Originally uploaded by MHA Photography / Michele & Dave

On November 3, 2007, I met Mr. James Earl Jones at a Block Party event in Doylestown. Here is a photo my mother took (I unfortunately forgot to change the settings to Auto on my camera, hence it is so contrasty).

You are probably wondering why he was at a block party in Doylestown, well let me tell you.

There is a new makeover show in town and it is all about upgrading your technology with Verizon FiOs. They are testing (I believe) this new venture with 5 families, one happening to be in, you guessed it, Doylestown. The Buckley Family! Congratulations!

How did I find out about this great new show you ask? A very dear old friend of mine is a part of the show. He is in fact one of the Tech Gurus who makes incredible Rockin inventions for each family, he is so good at what he does, they've dubbed him "Mad Scientist". Let me tell you he has made some incredible inventions over the years I've known him.

Anyway, since I wanted to show my support for this perfect job for him and, of course, to get new photo opportunties I headed over to see what this Block Party is all about.

I've also got to meet/talk to great new people through this process on the official "My Home 2.0" website: http://www.2pointhome.com/

Jim the moderator and a cool guy you'll get to meet at the block party to try out the Verizion FiOs speed is full of information for you and if he doesn't know it he will get you the answers as quick as FiOs ;).

Lora Kaczor who is the wife, Mom and from what I hear, an awesome hairstylist who is a member of the first Family Technological Makeover.

Yue who is another Tech Guru, with her great personality, her nack of doing the best impression of Brian Albert and her awesome fashion shoe sense (Sorry Yue, only seen you in the black jumpsuit) and several more cool people,

I've been having a blast being a part of this new community and learning about Verizon FiOs.

So to all of my readers (what is there like two of you out there?) go check out the "My Home 2.0" website, you may just learn something new today.

And check out my Block Party Photos on Flickr

There is also a link to the "My Home 2.0" Flickr account on their site which again is http://www.2pointhome.com/

I know I've learned what I want for Christmas... ;) GH3...

Until next time!

Wedding photos are coming as soon as I get back from Vegas! ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RatCity Rukkus

October

Balloons and Dry Lake Bed