Happy 2009 Year!

I am back and ready to kick 2009 to another level!

Happy New Year to all!

It was a long rocky road in 2008 and I believe I came out with a more positive, hopeful and grateful to have learned all that I did attitude and again ready to get focused on the things I want to accomplish. There are several, several goals to achieve and I am not stopping until I persevere. ;)

Since I've skipped several entries - I just wanted to get back into the swing of things and start off by showing some photos I did last year of the last three Weddings I did of the year.

First was my Beautiful Step-sisters Wedding.

Amy and David had a beautiful and unique Wedding, due to the fact it was the first I ever did in someone's backyard. What I loved about it, was that she had it outdoors (always love natural lighting - best lighting there is). Second after the ceremony, instead of the typical seed throwing, bubble blowing crowd marital acknowledgment, she had everyone let balloons fly up into the atmosphere, each one holding their name and date. And lastly, For me one of the most refreshing was the fact she let all of the young ones and, well, everyone change into swim suits for an additional pool party , all in all an awesome Wedding!

Here are some of the shots:



















































































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RatCity Rukkus

Balloons and Dry Lake Bed

October