Keywest - April 23, 2006

Disney Cruise - Day 2

The second day was a great beginning to a long fun and relaxing party! We only went a little way down the coast to Keywest, a place I was never at and found out was the party city of Florida. I haven't walked around the town with alcoholic beverages since I was in Vegas my first time and I was just as astonished at Keywest as I was in Vegas. I guess growing up in Pennsylvania and not having the freedom to go into a grocery store to get alcohol on a Sunday night is foreign to me, so anywhere they let you walk around freely in and out of bars with drinks is like turning 21 again.

Before deboarding, we met up with Amanda, Keith, Ava (Kaleel stayed and had a blast on the boat), Brian, Gina, Skylar and Jordan. Somewhere along the way we got separated, but it was all good - I mean we all had to get back on the ship... :)



Our ship docked at Keywest. Before heading off we explored the ship some more. This was on the top deck next to the sport area. It was a little desolate up there since we got off the ship late. Everyone else was an early riser and already out and about.





A different view of Keywest from the ship.









And yet another view.








Dave shooting hoops.











Me shooting hoops.








Let's explore.







Ava such a cutie









De boarding to explore Keywest.












Brian - "I'm probably in trouble with my wife".









Skylar with her 7 day Henna Tattoo - we all got one.










Us with Hemingway - in front of the Hemingway Museum. We didn't see any Polydactyl cats, but we sure got a cute one when we got home... Tinkerbell!



A famous bar in Keywest. There was an older version up the Street that had several thousand business cards all over the wall. I plopped one of mine in the fray.





Going back to the ship. A bit buzzed and ready to eat.






Keywest at Sunset, pulling away to "Cruise" to our next stop.




Celebrating and on to our next destination.








Beautiful Sunset.








Setting sail for a day at sea headed toward Grand Cayman.







So I lagged on photos on the day at Sea - I wanted to relax, get a drink by the pool side and not worry about getting the camera wet - so I left it (I know, I left it) in the cabin. But boy did I take it out the rest of the Cruise.

Just wait.

The Grand Cayman Post is next.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RatCity Rukkus

Balloons and Dry Lake Bed

October