April 26, 2006

PIRATE NIGHT - Continued from last post...

Pirate night was a blast for the kids as well as the adults. It was Disney at it's best on a Cruise ship. A great show with all the Characters as well as fireworks! Yup this ship had fireworks. Supposedly the only one that does it. Then again, I've never been on another Cruise so who knows.

They had a sing along on stage for the kids (Skylar was down in front seeing everything), then Mickey flying through the sky to rescue us from Captain Hook. Then Fireworks in Celebration of the rescue. And finally a showing of Pirates of the Caribbean, but I think we went to bed in the middle of it. After all it was almost 1am.





Minnie and Goofy dancing it up!







Skylar up on the Big Screen! Can you pick her out?





Stitch even showed up... :) Taking time out from Hawaii.





Andrea looking Beautiful.










Kaleel - not sure if he was exhausted or just plain surprised at the camera. Uh, I think he was exhausted because I think this was the first time I saw him since we boarded the ship. ;)






Skylar back from the fray of being in front row.







Mickey to the Rescue!





Through the air.









The fireworks. (didn't bring my tripod)






Amanda pretty much summed up the night.

AAARGGH me maty. :)

And this is only Wednesday of the week! When I got back home I was ALL confused as to what day I was in. :)

Tomorrow Thursday - another day at sea with wine tasting talk - beer tasting talk and Breakfast with the Characters! Fun, mucho fun. For now it is dinner time.

Until then!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RatCity Rukkus

Balloons and Dry Lake Bed

October